SWITCH ON TO SAFE ELECTRICS: WHEN DID YOU LAST CHECK THE CONDITION
Damaged and forgotten plugs, sockets and switches in the home can cause electric shocks and fires. Although most electrical accidents happen when equipment is damaged or misused, proper installation and good maintenance of your household electrics could significantly reduce the possibility of an accident. This may sound like common sense, but many of us fail to follow basic safety guides. Find out more about our homeowner safety health check.
OF YOUR PLUGS, SOCKETS AND SWITCHES?
Gregor Electrical Services provide a professional, reliable and friendly service from our qualified team of electricians. We certify, as standard, that our work complies to the latest regulations, our engineers are qualified to the latest 17th edition wiring regulations assuring you get the best possible service, carried out to strong safely guidelines.